AIHM accepts students who are aged 17.5 years minimum at entry date.
- A high-school diploma certified by the Ministry of Education
- Thailand applicants : completion of Matthayom 6 required
- UK applicants : minimum of two, full A-levels (GCEs) studied and passed after a successful completion of at least six IGCSE-level (O level) or equivalent
- US applicants : high-school diploma and IB diploma
- GED applicants : minimum 180 points in all four areas
All documents must be translated into English.
Minimum English-language entry requirements
Non-native English speakers, or students who haven’t spent the last three years in full-time English education, will need to submit their English-language exam scores.
TOEFL: 525/70 or above
IELTS: 5.5 average
IELTS has four subcomponents (Writing, Reading, Speaking, Listening). Each subcomponent can be 0.5 less than the required average score, but not lower.
Cambridge FCE/CAE: B2 First or above
The admission assessment includes successful completion of a personal statement followed by an interview with a faculty member.
How to apply
Students can apply to study at AIHM here. You have the option of submitting your completed application either online or offline.
Submit your completed application online at Apply now page.
Download and fill out the application form. Submit your completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to AIHM’s Bangkok Campus.