Students applying to AIHM’s Bachelor of Business Administration in Global Hospitality Management programme must meet the following requirements.
17.5 years minimum at entry date
- A high-school diploma certified by the Ministry of Education
- Thailand applicants : completion of matthayom 6 required
- UK applicants : minimum of two, full A-levels (GCEs) studied and passed after a successful completion of at least six IGCSE-level (O-level) or equivalent
- US applicants : high-school diploma and IB diploma
- GED applicants : minimum 180 points in all four areas
All documents must be translated into English.
The admission assessment includes successful completion of a personal statement followed by an interview with a faculty member.
Minimum English-language entry requirements
Non-native English speakers, or students who haven’t spent the last three years in full-time English education, will need to submit their English-language exam scores.
TOEFL : 525/70 or above
IELTS : 5.5 average
IELTS has four subcomponents (Writing, Reading, Speaking, Listening). Each subcomponent can be 0.5 less than the required average score, but not lower.
Cambridge FCE/CAE : ฺB2 First or above